Friday, March 9, 2012

My Ashley

 My Ashley- she is so beautiful and spunky and smart!  It's fun to watch her grow and her fun personality brings a smile every time! The Lord blessed me with this cutie to keep me laughing and trusting that He will direct her steps.   I never know what she will say or do next.


A sampling:  


On the way to her throat culture:  "Mom I think I want to be either a nail person or a vet or a hair cutter when I grow up."


On the way home:  "Mom- I really want to work here at Mayo and analyze people's spit when I grow up!. . . that or be the first girl President!  I could maybe be the President and analyze spit on the weekends!"


 Here she is with her buddy Madeline - they seem to really "get" each other.  It is such a kick listening to these ladies chat on the phone in the evenings.

  





No comments:

Post a Comment